Posted on March 14, 2019 18:12 PM | In Blog
Do you want to sign up for the JAIIB or CAIIB examinations this year? Well, the online registration for both JAIIB and CAIIB have started from 25th February 2019 and the registrations will close on the 25th of March. However, candidates who fail to register within this period would be given an additional chance of 3 extended days to complete their registration process. Both the JAIIB and CAIIB are very important examinations if they want to gain knowledge, increments and promotions. The JAIIB and CAIIB are two flagship courses from IIBF that help bankers get ahead in life.
IIBF Ordinary Membership
Before you sign up for the exams, you should know that there are different classes of IIBF Membership. Before you sign up for the exams, you need to choose the membership. The IIBF Ordinary Membership is for the employees of recognized banking establishments both in private sector and nationalized banks. These include SBI, RBI and other recognized financial institutions of the centre and states. A lifetime membership needs to be paid, which is about Rs. 1770 (Rs. 1500 + GST). The overseas applicants need to pay $150.
How to apply for the JAIIB and CAIIB exams only?
If you want to register online for the JAIIB and CAIIB 2019 exams, You should follow the underlying steps:
- You would need to visit the IIBF website to apply for ordinary membership.
- You will find an 'Apply Now' button. Click on the 'Membership' button in this section.
- This will lead your way to a new window. You will find a link called 'Instruction to Applicants'. It would be a good idea to go through the instructions.
- You need to click on the 'Ordinary Membership Registration' to move to the next step. If you are already a member, you would not need to go through the process again.
- Immediately after this, you would find an online application form. You would need to fill the form very carefully. You should remember that you might not get a chance for corrections later. You would need a few things with yourself - a scanned copy of your signature, a scanned copy of your photograph and an ID proof offered by the employer, which should show both your signature and photograph. You should also keep your debit or credit card along with yourself as they would be required during fee payment. You can even do the same with net banking. If you do not have an ID card yet, you can just submit a declaration form attested by the Branch Manager or the HOD of your department. However, the format should be in the same one prescribed by IIBF. You can just download the declaration form. You should note that the employees who are in regular service are the only ones eligible for the Ordinary Membership. So, if the declaration form is incomplete or differs from the prescribed format, the application would not be accepted. You should also make sure that the ID proof is readable so that the application does not get rejected.
- After you have filed the application form, you should click on the 'preview and proceed for payment' option. You use net banking for payment or even your credit or debit card
After this, you are done with the IIBF Ordinary Membership registration. You would get an email and an SMS with your login details - ID and password. You can use the credentials to log into your account and apply for JAIIb or CAIIB. The ID card marking your permanent membership would be sent to your address by post.