JAIIB & CAIIB EXAM 2020 POSTPONED
27th Mar 2022
Important announcement for candidates appearing for JAIIB/ CAIIB examinations- Things to know while preparing at home
The notifications for the JAIIB and CAIIB examinations are already released and if you are willing to crack the exams in your first attempt then you must surely have started your preparation by now.
However, due to the outbreak of novel Coronavirus throughout the world and the lockdown announced throughout the nation to prevent the spread of the pandemic disease, both JAIIB and CAIIB exams have been postponed.
The announcement by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
- Applicants who have already registered for the exams need not register again and can carry up with the same registration application.
- The revised date of the CAIIB and JAIIB examination will be announced later which will be notified on the official IIBF website.
- Stay tuned for the latest updates regarding admit cards on the official website.
Likewise, all three subjects of JAIIB, that were to be conducted on the 3rd, 10th and 17th of March and both main and elective subjects of CAIIB were to be conducted on the 7th, 14th, and 21st of April are postponed to the month of July/ August.
What should the aspirants do while lockdown?
If you are all in to crack the exam this time at any cost, then these 21 days can be the best opportunity to get perfection in all subjects.
Gear up with your resources i.e. Study materials, dedicated video lessons, practice tests, etc from Myonlineprep and accelerate your preparation level to the maximum.
Besides, a few preparation tactics for the aspirants while being in a home that can make every single day productive are
- Attempt as many mock tests as you can from Myonlineprep and enhance your knowledge and time management skills to perfection.
- Make sure that every single topic that felt tough or time taking is practised as many times as possible by using study materials.
- Change your timetable for the completion of maximum topics every day.
- Make a quick revision by going through the dedicated video lessons of all three subjects so that every topic that is learned in your classroom is retained effectively.
- This is the right time to make the practice notes on every topic so that you can be fully prepped on the day of the examination.
- Complete all the topics that you may have skipped due to doubts by interacting with the experts of Myonlineprep.
Being at your home with all your study resources available around you and no stressful daily routines in the office is surely a golden chance to enhance your potential and skills in every single topic of the syllabus. So make every day count with dedication and consistency.
Like this article?
Subscribe to Myonlineprep - English to receive daily updates of the latest articles delivered straight to your inbox.